Friday, June 12, 2009

I just feel the need to write.

I don't know what to do. I can't seem to find my path. It's gone. It's foggy and over grown with weeds. What happens if the right one walks on the path, but you're already tied down to the ground with your roots? Should you go for it? I can't comprehend what to do. These thoughts feel like a thousand bees, each one stinging me over and over again. Sure I have a conscience that says all this is wrong. All of this is against nature. I should be following my path. But what if the overgrown trees and the dark, foggy path looks tempting? Each slithering snake beholds a fruit just for you? Should you take it? It will replenish you, but you may feel guilty in the end. But, what if love was on your side? What if this was the chance you were waiting for your entire life? You would go after it, right?

I fear I've fallen into a trap. I've lied to myself, and by doing so, I've lied to the people closest to me. These feelings are still unknown, but I'm positive they won't grow to what we expect. They simply can't. I've seen better. I've known better. I want better. I yearn for something unexplained by society. I want something that isn't experienced by the people of a nature so shielded, that it hasn't even been recorded.

>> Random posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment